Tuesday 18 December 2012

Garnier Dark Spot Corrector | Review

Hello everybody! *insert wave here*

Sooner or later I knew I would crack onto reviewing products for you, and I have decided to go with the sooner option, rather than later. So, without further ado, the product that I am reviewing in this blog post is none other than the Garnier Dark Spot Corrector. This is a daily moisturiser which promises to correct discolourations on your skin caused by sun spots, age spots and blemish marks and is for all skin types and complexions.




I picked this up from Kmart about a month ago for about $15 or $16, and it was cheaper there than anywhere else at the time. It contains highly concentrated (5%) pure vitamin C which is known for its antioxidant and brightening properties which helps to fight against the appearance of dark spots on your skin and restore skin's natural radiance. I bought this as I was in desperate need of a cream that brightens blemish spots because my skin is annoying and whenever I get a blemish, a red mark is left for sometimes months after the actual blemish has gone. It is super annoying to say the least so this was a product that seemed to be right up my street. I have been using this product almost twice a day, everyday, for the past month. Now I'm not silly and I am aware that it can sometimes take a month of two for serious results to be seen, so I wasn't expecting this to solve all of my problems overnight. I think I can say with confidence that it has begun to brighten my dark spots and create a more even skin tone, but I'm definitely not fully fixed just yet. 




It comes in a quality bottle to protect the pure vitamin C, and the nozzle at the top allows for you to squeeze out your perfect amount, without any wastage. You get 50ml and you only need a little bit each use so it seems to be a long lasting product. As it is a unifying moisturiser, I use it in place of my regular moisturiser, but if I'm going to apply make-up I use my regular moisturiser as I find that my make-up applies much better over that rather than this. 




Basically, if you've got stubborn dark spots like I do then I say give it a go. It's reasonably priced I suppose, and has the signature Garnier scent to it. It does a pretty good job of moisturising, and in a few months time I shall report back again to let you know just how well it did at brightening my dark spots. 


Have you guys used any products to lighten dark spots? If so, leave a comment below of what they were and how well they worked.

Much love. 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top