Thursday 5 June 2014

Thoughts On | Sleek Face Contour Kit

I've had the Sleek Face Contour Kit in my collection for quite some time now, but up until a few weeks ago I had honestly been too scared to use it properly. Now that I actually have, I decided to do a little post on it because it has very quickly become my new obsession. 

This little duo has a bronzer/contour shade on the left, and although it is warm-toned, I find that it still does a good job of contouring. As a bronzer, it adds the right amount of warmth to the face, and when applied using a duo-fibre brush, you never put too much on. (I love to use the Real Techniques duo-fibre face and contour brushes with this!) It has a nice amount of pigment to it, and is really easily blended into the skin. The highlighter on the right is a beautiful champagne colour that works as a highlight on the tops of cheekbones, cupid's bow, inner corner, brow bone, etc. It's not too shimmery or intense, it just adds the right amount. 

As I am quite fair-skinned, I have the shade 'Light', but it also comes in two other shades, medium and dark. I have been reaching for this nonstop lately, and using it to really contour in some cheekbones, or just to add warmth to my face, and it works brilliantly. This is such a great product, especially if you're a beginner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top