Tuesday 29 October 2013

Garnier Dark Spot Treatment Serum | Review

Surprise surprise, I've got another review for you guys! The Garnier Dark Spot Corrector moisturiser review that I wrote at the end of last year is still the most popular post of mine to this day, so I thought I would follow it up with a review of their recently released intensive renewal serum. 
 I bought this product because even though I did like the moisturiser that I just mentioned, it just wasn't working as well as I would have liked it to. When I saw that Garnier were releasing an intensive serum version of the moisturiser I just had to rush out and buy it! I have been using this product for a few months now and I only have positive things to say. I use this because I have discolouration and dark spots on my face from acne marks and spots and things like that which aren't too fun, so I'm always on the hunt for something that will help to lighten them. 

This serum has 4% glycolic acid in it (what is used in Alpha H's 'Liquid Gold') which is used to refine and smooth skin texture, and vitamin Cg which is an antioxidant and has brightening properties. It is highly concentrated and aims to repair the skin overnight by gently exfoliating the skin (that's what the glycolic acid does), leaving it feeling more smooth and lightning the dark spots over time (what the vitamin Cg does).

Now, this is no miracle product, but it does work really well. I have noticed more dramatic change using this product than I have with anything else. It has really begun to lighten my dark spots tremendously, and I use it every night before bed. I apply it after I've cleansed and toned my face, and it absorbs into my skin instantly. It has a nice little fine point on the tube to ensure that you're getting the desired amount of product out and aren't wasting any. 
This is gentle on my skin and doesn't make it sensitive or give me any sort of horrible reaction which is definitely a good thing. I just think this is a really great product and has already helped my skin so much. It doesn't really do anything for blemishes, but it isn't supposed to. So far this has been the best thing that I have used on my skin and I highly recommend it to anyone who is in the same boat as me with their skin and just wants something to work. 
lovelovelove

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving us the opportunity for leaving comments, this made possible for us to share our profile with you. haute her tips for girls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top