Monday 14 October 2013

Birthday Week ; Some Presents


So, it was my 19th birthday yesterday! Yay, happy birthday to me. I had quite a lovely day filled with laughter, happiness, love, and friendship. Sounds super cheesy, but it was! I basically spent the day at church, and hanging with my friends. We had Nando's for lunch which is my favourite! It was actually a very relaxed day, but the weather was super hot and windy which was not fun! I just thought I would share some of the gifts that I got with you guys. I love reading people's blogposts like these, or watching their videos, so perhaps you guys like reading them too. The gifts mentioned below were some of my standout favourites, and I shall include where it is from if I know so that you can go and buy it yourself if you wish. 

Some lovely cards from my friends and family
Liverpool jersey from Sports Direct 
Real Techniques 'Powder brush' 'Core Collection' and 'Eye Shading' brushes from iHerb
Pretty little bow earrings from Prouds, I think 
Body butter from Kmart
Cat pyjamas & scottish dog pyjamas, both from Kmart
Deer teacup, Will Grayson, Will Grayson book from Book Depository, 365 book & 2014 Diary from Kikki K

lovelovelove




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top