Tuesday 1 October 2013

Meeting Tyler Oakley & Davey Wavey

Saturday the 28th of September was honestly one of the best days of my life! Myself, along with 1,000+ other people had the privilege of meeting Tyler Oakley and Davey Wavey in Hyde Park. My friend Kristy and I caught a train into the city where we then met up with our other friends Brooke and Mykayla. We stood in the line for hours, but it was absolutely worth it! I also got to meet loads of other lovely girls who Kristy and Brooke became friends with through Twitter; Kate, Vivian, Annabelle, Britt, Bianca, Jess, Sophia, and Bianca. They were all so friendly and it makes me happy to have expanded my friendship group just that little bit more.

Meeting Tyler and Davey was incredible. I was shaking afterwards, even though it felt like I was seeing a friend for the first time in ages. It was just a wonderful experience. I was a little worried that my anxiety would surface because of the amount of people there, and the fact that I would be meeting so many new people, but thankfully it stayed at bay and I was able to enjoy the day to it's fullest. 

Being there reminded me why I blog. Even if there is only ever just one excited person to see me, that makes it all completely worth it. It also inspired me to continue to make YouTube videos, because one day that could be me *scary thought*. For now though, I am happy. It's never been about a large amount of subscribers/readers, that's just a bonus. I love blogging, writing, photographing things to share with you guys, and that pushes me forward. 

I really hope that one day my other favourite youtubers (Zoe, Tanya, Louise, Alfie, Jim, Marcus, Caspar, Troye, Joe, Lily, Joey, Jack, Finn and Fleur) will come to Australia and do a meet up! That would make me the happiest girl all over again. 
Below are just a few photos from the meet up that I thought I would share with you guys, enjoy! 

Left: Hugging Tyler! (And dying) Right: Smile! This will be my iPhone wallpaper forever.
Left: Selfie with Tyler!!!!! Right: Kristy, Tyler, Me.
Left: Myself and all the lovely girls I became friends with. Right: My main girls - Kristy and Brooke.

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top