Friday 23 May 2014

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set

Zoeva brushes are becoming increasingly well-known among the blogging and YouTube community, and I thought it was about time I bought some. The quality of Zoeva brushes are supposedly comparable to MAC and Sigma, but at a fraction of the price. I thought I would share some photos with you guys today, because these brushes are just too beautiful not to. After I've used these brushes for a little bit I'll be sure to do an updated post on how I liked them, but for now you can just lust after them based solely on looks. Seriously though, are these not the prettiest makeup brushes you've ever seen?

I ordered my set straight off the Zoeva website, and it came to $94AUD including shipping and conversion rates. For 8 brushes and a beautiful clutch, that's a bargain! They took around a week to arrive here in Australia, and they were coming from Germany. I've used these brushes once so far, and I'm head over heels already! So stay tuned, you will definitely be hearing more about these in the future. For now though, enjoy the photos. 

Brushes included in the set:
Face:
102 Silk Finish - apply foundation
106 Powder - for loose and pressed powder
110 Face Shape - for contouring
127 Luxe Sheer Cheek - for blush
142 Concealer Buffer - apply concealer 
Eyes:
227 Soft Definer - packing on and blending eyeshadow
231 Petit Crease - blending through the crease 
317 Wing Liner - for liner 
lovelovelove

4 comments:

  1. Ooooohhh they look so soft and beautiful!!! I love the look of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are incredible! Such value for money :)

      Delete
  2. I was just Googling around for these brushes and came here! These seriously look luxurious and for the amount you're getting, you're right, they're definitely a bargain! I'm definitely leaning towards picking these up - ekkkk for my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would absolutely recommend making the little splurge because they're so worth it! (And so beautiful too!) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top