Friday 1 November 2013

Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser | Review

Is anyone like me and always on the hunt for a good moisturiser? I feel like I am always searching for a new one because nothing I use ever works just like it should. I have however finally come across a product that I am beginning to really love. The product that I am reviewing today is from an Australian natural skincare brand called Sukin, which I don't see talked about all that much, but it should be! 
I was in Priceline one day, as I generally am, and I noticed this moisturiser because when I got my makeup professionally done for a magazine shoot she used this on my skin. I made a note of what it was and reminded myself to look out for it whenever I was next in Priceline. I found it, obviously, and it was only $9.99 so I thought I'd buy it and see what I thought. I should mention they do have a moisturiser for normal skin as well, but I liked the smell of the sensitive one better so I opted for this one. Also, the lovely makeup artist used the sensitive one on my skin. 

This moisturiser is paraben free and has no nasties in it (a photo of the list of things that aren't in it is below). It is Australian owned and made, 100% vegan, 100% carbon neutral and are against animal testing. It has a natural vanilla scent to it and smells so lovely. It is quite light, but leaves my skin feeling very moisturised and hydrated. This is such a great, inexpensive product, that isn't going to harm your skin. I am a fan of products that are more organic because I feel like they tend to be a bit better for your skin, rather than loading lots of chemicals onto it. 
If you're on the hunt for something that will give you smooth, moisturised and hydrated skin then give this a go! You get 125mL of product, which is heaps compared to most other moisturisers, all for a very decent price. This product contains shea butter, aloe vera, rose hip, sesame oil and jojoba oils in it to provide essential hydration, promote optimal moisture levels to leave you with radiant and balanced skin. 

I use this morning and night, and my foundation always applies really nicely on top of it. This is a lovely smelling product that moisturises my skin well, and contains nice organic and vegan ingredients, leaving my skin feeling very happy. Two thumbs up from me so far, and I encourage you to try it if you're looking for a new moisturiser. 
lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top