Friday 8 November 2013

Colour Theory Makeup

A few months ago some of you will remember I was featured in Girlfriend magazine, so had to go to their studios and have a little photo shoot done. The lovely makeup artist who did my makeup for it used some Colour Theory products on me, and I made sure to take note of what she was using so I could go out and buy the same products myself. At the time Colour Theory hadn't actually been released in stores yet, and just the other day I walked past Amcal and noticed that it was finally out. I think you can all guess what happened next. Oops. 

For those of you who are sat there thinking to yourself, I have no idea what brand she is talking about, Colour Theory is a new brand exclusively for Amcal and aims to bring you the latest colours and trends from around the globe but at really affordable prices. There are 4 price points that the products will fall under; $4, $6, $8 and $10. The quality of these products are great and the fact that they are so affordable makes them a dream come true. You can check out all their stock online here

Here are the few things I picked up, most of which were products that the MA used on me. I do plan to expand my collection more when I get the chance. Also, this is not going to be a review post as I haven't really been using the products for long enough to properly critique them, but if you would like me to review something at a later stage let me know in the comments and I will. 
Blush in 'Dollhouse' $6
Left: Matte Lipstick in 'Siren' Right: Matte Lipstick in 'Fuchsia Frenzy' both $6
Lip Liner Pencil in 'Red-y Steady Go' $6
Nail Polish in 'Summer Lovin' Pink' $4
lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top