Wednesday 6 November 2013

"Why Do You Wear Makeup?" | Tag

Today's post is my first ever tag! You guys have no idea just how excited this makes me because I've never actually been tagged in anything before. I was tagged by the lovely BeautyBalmer, and this tag is all about why I wear makeup, as the title would suggest. Hope you enjoy reading through this as much as I enjoyed writing it! 
1) When did you begin loving makeup?
In all honesty, it wasn't until the end of 2012, last year, when I was 18 years old. Before then I just never really bothered with it, and I was so unfamiliar with all the different products and what things did what, so I just stayed away from it because I didn't even know where to begin. I actually really only got into it because I came across Zoe's blog and YouTube channel one day, through Jack Harries, and from then on just fell in love (both with her and the makeup, haha). I started to feel like I could do my own makeup and look and feel lovely, and thus my journey began. 

2) How do you feel without makeup?
I feel fine, but I do prefer to wear it. I don't have the loveliest skin, so it's nice to be able to perfect my skin as much as possible and feel a little more confident. I think that everyone is of course more beautiful without makeup, but I believe that the makeup just enhances what is already there. I will admit, on those days when I'm feeling particularly poopy about how I'm looking, makeup does save the day and give me that extra little boost I need. 

3) What do you like about makeup?
I like that it enhances your natural beauty, that it gives you that kick of confidence that you need sometimes. I love that a good red lipstick can absolutely change your life. There are so many different looks you can create, and everyone can wear it how they like it, and as long as they feel comfortable and confident that is all that matters. It can totally transform you, while also keeping you the same. And I love that it connects so many of us from all around the world together - particularly through blogs and YouTube. 

4) Three holy grail items:
This is so incredibly hard! But okay, here we go...
1. Rimmel London 'Wake Me Up' Foundation
2. Rimmel London 'Stay Matte' Pressed Powder
3. Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara 

The bloggers I tag are...
All of you! To be honest I don't really follow many blogs so I don't have anyone to tag. *sad face*. So you can all be tagged to do this post, and feel free to leave a comment with your blog if you have one so that I can check it out. 

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top