Thursday 13 March 2014

Recent Beauty Buys

Just recently I had a little splurge on beauty products that I've had my eye on for a while, and with many sales that have been around lately, I thought it was the perfect time. Plus, who doesn't love a little haul here and there to have a peek into some things I've bought? 
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - $11.75 from Kmart
I've wanted to get my hands on this ever since I first saw Alix (I Covet Thee) with it a few months ago, and have been eagerly waiting for it to come to Australia. This is basically a cheaper version of the much loved Bioderma, and from reviews I've read, it pretty much works just as well. So far I've been absolutely loving it! 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (103 True Ivory) & Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (102 Light Nude) - $19.95 and $17.95 from Priceline
The Wake Me Up was a repurchase as I had run out of it and just needed it in my life again, while the Match Perfection was a new one that I have never used before but heard many, many good things about. I'm very excited to use it because if it's anything like Wake Me Up, I know that I'll love it.
Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Pink - $14.95 from Priceline
I've been trying to expand my blush collection so thought I would give this one a go. I actually have never read any reviews on it or heard anyone talk about it, so I'm not too sure whether it's going to be good or not, but I'll be sure to let you know. 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Berry Allure ($21.95), Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Standout ($21.95), Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart ($17.95 - I got this at Kmart in a sale basket for $5), and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries in the Snow ($21.95) - all from Priceline
As it is now Autumn I've begun to build up my berry lip products collection, and I absolutely adore all of these colours - they are seriously so beautiful! I have fallen in love with Revlon lip products big time. 
O.P.I Nail Lacquer in Manicurist of Seville - $9.95 from Trade Secret 
This is such an incredible autumn/winter colour, and my photo above is not doing it justice. It's such a pretty berry red/maroon colour that's a bit deeper and edgy, while still being classy and beautiful. I have finally popped my O.P.I cherry and could not be happier. 

So that's all that I've picked up lately, be sure to let me know if you'd like a more in-depth review on anything. Hope you're all having a lovely week so far!

lovelovelove

2 comments:

  1. Those lip colours are amazing!!!! I have a couple of the Fit Me! blushes and I think that they're not that pigmented which is good as I have a heavy hand when applying blush.
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just? I'm so in love with them. I sometimes am a bit heavy-handed with blush as well so they sound foolproof! Fingers crossed anyway xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top