Wednesday 5 March 2014

Think Pink | Trend Focus

I've never actually done a post like this before, but as I was flicking through the latest edition of The Daily Us by Sportsgirl, I was inspired to. They had a two-page spread at the end of the paper dedicated to beauty (my favourite!), and they were highlighting that the colour pink is currently on trend when it comes to all things beauty. I have actually started to really fall back in love with wearing pink products, so what better time to do this sort of post! I have decided to feature some of my favourite pink products with you guys. Girls, it's time to think pink...
Real Techniques Blush Brush
This brush is so soft and so beautiful to use. It is my go-to blush brush!

Topshop Nail Polish in High Voltage
I cannot get enough of this nail polish. Such amazing quality and such a beautiful shade of pink.

Essence Silky Touch Blush in Adorable
Nicely pigmented and very creamy and blend-able - all at such an affordable price. 

The Body Shop Hand & Nail Cream in Japanese Cherry Blossom
This smells so beautiful and leaves my hands feeling so soft and so moisturised. 

Sportsgirl Brushed Up! Kabuki Brush
This little brush is perfect for travelling or keeping in your handbag to touch up throughout the day.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish in I Pink I Can
Amazing quality and formula, stays on my nails for a good week or so. Plus it's such a pretty colour.

Calvin Klein One Shock Perfume
Such a fresh but sweet scent, perfect for everyday.

Lancome Juicy Tubes in Candy
Looks like fairy floss and tastes like candy! A very pretty and feminine colour.

Sportsgirl Pout About It! Lipstick in Pretty Please
A pink-nude shade which is perfect for an everyday classy look.

Model Co Fat Lash Volumising Mascara 
This will make your lashes look incredible and in-turn open up your eyes and make you look so much fresher and more awake. Doesn't clump and doesn't move about your face.

Bourjois Colour Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in Peach on the Beach
Peach totally counts as being a pink...right? This is a lovely product for adding that little bit extra to your look, without looking too done up. 

Rimmel I Heart Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Hot Shot
You can never have too many pink nail polishes, and this is such a beautiful rich hot pink colour that will make you swoon. 

Maybelline Baby Lips Colour in Rose Addict
I firmly believe every girl needs a rose coloured lip product in their collection. This one is so easy to wear and smells so yummy. 

Colour Theory Blush in Dollhouse
No makeup collection is complete without a dolly pink blusher. This is my favourite one and will be perfect for the upcoming seasons! 

Colour Theory Lipstick in Fuchsia Frenzy
This lipstick is beautifully pigmented, and can be worn lightly or heavily to give perfectly pink lips for whatever the occasion.  
I really encourage you to pick up a copy of The Daily Us next time you're in Sportgirl, it's free and filled with some great stuff - including an article featuring 25 ways to survive the season, which is definitely worth a read. If you'd like a more in-depth review on any of the products mentioned feel free to leave me a comment letting me know. Now I'm off to paint my nails pink!

lovelovelove




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top