Monday 17 March 2014

Thoughts On: Bellabox (March Box)

The month of new Bellabox packaging has finally arrived, and I could not be happier! Overall the old packaging wasn't awful, but there were definitely some shockers along the way. I am pleased to announce that all boxes are now sent out in the brand new (and beautiful) boxes, and will continue to do so from now on. 
It's been about a month or so since I last did a 'thought's on' post for Bellabox, so I thought now was the perfect time to. This months theme was 'beauty diaries', and aims to be a sneak peek into some well-loved beauty experts diaries, and sharing their favourite products with us. So let's have a little look inside my box shall we...
Model Co Party Proof Cream Lipstick in Splendourful (full size) - RRP $16.95
The colour I got was a bright orange, and while I have no problem wearing orange lipstick, I have a feeling this particular shade is going to be a little bit harder to work with. Seems to be standard Model Co quality, nothing amazing, but nothing too awful either. I will definitely report back! 

St Tropez Gradual Tan in Medium/Dark (sample size) - RRP $33.95
St Tropez is a tanning brand that everyone knows and loves - definitely falling into the cult product category. I've actually never tried anything from them before, so if I manage to pluck up the courage I'll definitely give it a go. 

Dermalogica Clear Start Oil Clearing Matte Moisturizer (sample size) - RRP $27.50
This was my favourite thing that I received as I have been looking into the Clear Start range from Dermalogica for a little while now, particularly a cleanser and this moisturiser. To be able to test this out before spending my money on the full size makes me very happy. 

Wotnot Facial Wipes for Oily/Sensitive Skin (sample size) - RRP $7.95
Facial wipes are pretty standard, but these sound really lovely. I'm actually going on a holiday to Queensland soon so these will definitely be coming with me! 

Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner (sample size) - RRP $7.99 each
I often hear mixed reviews about Pantene's shampoos and whether they're actually good to use or not, but as I'll be travelling soon I'll just take these because their size is perfect. I should also say that they smell divine, so fresh and lovely. When I first opened my box I got a whiff of it and only thought lovely things. 

Bonus: Natralus Pure Paw Paw Gel (sample sachet) - RRP $9.95
Ah, the dreaded sachets are back! I pretty much hate all sachets so this will go into my drawer with all my others, sorry. 

And there we have it, another month of Bellabox done and dusted. I do hope that you guys find these posts helpful! Remember if there are any products that you'd like to see a more in-depth review of, just let me know in the comments below. If you're interested in subscribing to Bellabox it is $15 a month, and you can check out their website here. Hope you've all had a lovely day and have a fabulous rest of the week. 

lovelovelove



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top