Monday 3 March 2014

February Favourites

There's nothing better than finishing a month and reflecting on all the amazing products that you loved throughout it. Sadly, I only have a few to mention today, purely because I've stuck to these same ones as I just love them so much. There will hopefully be some more variety, makeup wise, in my life soon though!

Victoria's Secret Body Lotion in White Nectarine & Peony 
This smells so lovely and fragrant and makes my skin feel lovely for the whole day. It's been my favourite thing to use whenever I need a bit of a pick-me-up during the week. Plus it contains lovely ingredients like aloe, oat and grapeseed. What could be better?

Pantene Pro-V Light Detangling Spray
I'm not a massive fan of Pantene shampoos, but I do really like this product. It just leaves my hair feeling soft and knot-free. It's a pretty straightforward product really, and it doubles as a leave-in conditioner which is good.

Calvin Klein One Shock Perfume
This scent is filled with such nostalgia and so many connotations for me, which is why I love it so much. I rediscovered it a few weeks ago, and I love wearing it because it makes me feel so happy and immediately takes me back to great memories.

Topshop Nail Polish in High Voltage
It's no secret that I love Topshop nail polishes, they are such incredible quality for their price. This colour has become my new obsession and I just love the way it looks on my nails. 
Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Isolde 
This was a pricey little product, but definitely well-worth the money. Nothing compares to the softness, blend-ability, and pigmentation of Nars eyeshadows. I'm a sucker for anything neutral, so this is my perfect go-to look.

Ecotools Mineral Concealer Brush
Although this is meant to be used for concealer, I've been using it to blend in my eyeshadow and loving the finish it gives. I just think it works really well and makes my eyeshadow look a million times better than before. 

Colour Theory Blush in Dollhouse
As the cooler weather has slowly started to arrive, I've immediately whipped out my pink blush. This is perfect to use when you want that frosty cold rush of colour in your cheeks. I can already tell this will be a staple product for me over the next couple of months. 

Model Co Fat Lash Volumising Mascara 
I've spoken about this mascara before so I won't go into too much detail. Basically, it makes my lashes look lovely and alive and long. It totally wakens my eyes and brightens up my face and just makes me look awake and ready to take on the day. 

lovelovelove

2 comments:

  1. The Nars eyeshadows looks so nice! Just followed you
    Rebecca xx
    http://rebeccaruhles.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an incredible product! Thank you so much, I appreciate it greatly xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top