Sunday 23 February 2014

Mimco Love

Part of my blogging resolutions for 2014 included doing more posts on individual things - for example lipsticks, skincare, clothing, etc, as well as include more fashion related posts every now and then, as my blog is generally just beauty related (even though I am technically a fashion blogger as well). So after that rambly introduction, here is today's post which is both of my resolutions in one! It's a post featuring the beloved Mimco pouch! 
A few weeks ago I took the plunge and splurged on this beautiful black and silver pouch from Mimco, though it comes in many a colour if you're after something else. I use it as my wallet and absolutely love it, so for me it was well worth the money spent. I've had my first taste of something designer and definitely want to save up for some more treats in the future. My friend calls this the Mary Poppin's bag of pouches, as it literally fits so much inside, and I completely agree. I normally keep my cash, cards, lip balm, and iPhone in it, with room to spare. As these are $69.95 each they are definitely a splurge, but I think that it's nice to treat yourself every once in a while. What do you think?

You can buy these beautiful pouches, or just lust over everything, online at mimco.com.au (go on, treat yourself to something nice!). Alternatively you can visit a boutique of theirs - a full list of stockists is on their website. 

lovelovelove

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top