Saturday 22 February 2014

Pamper Evening Essentials

There is nothing quite like having a relaxing pamper evening! Taking an hour or so to just unwind, relax, and treat yourself a little bit is an essential thing that we must remind ourselves to do once or twice a week. Life can get so crazy and busy that we often forget to look after ourselves, so a pamper evening is a good way to go! In this post I thought I would share some of my favourite products (and also some newbies) to use on a pamper evening. Of course you can swap these for your favourites, or if you're stuck for ideas, feel free to use what I have chosen. 

First I light some candles and place them around my bathroom so that it feels lovely and spa-like. I like to have a nice, relaxing bath, so I fill my tub up with warm to hot water. I also add in some bubble bath and bath creme to ensure that my skin feels nice, soft, and nourished afterwards. This is also the time that I cleanse my face, and I also use an exfoliator to get rid of all the yuckiness so that my skin is fresh and clean for when I apply a face mask. Next I hop in the bath and soak for a little while, and then I'll use a nice shower gel and a loofah to exfoliate my body. After rinsing all that off I hop out and apply my face mask immediately. I do this because the steam from the bath opens up your pores, so that way my face mask will really get inside them and clean them out properly. Sounds gross, I know, but it's an essential thing! I wait 10-15 minutes and then wash the mask off. I then use my toner, and while that's drying I apply a body butter to my arms. Now I continue on with the rest of my usual nighttime skincare routine. After all that is done I apply some nail polish and voila, I have been pampered. 
Products Used:
Michael Todd True Organics Charcoal Detox Cleanser
Om She Buff Away Face Polish
Spa Tranquil Breeze Bubble Bath
Baylis & Harding Bath Creme in Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit
Heathcote & Ivory Vintage Collection Bath & Shower Gel in Mimosa & Pomegranate
EcoPure Loofah
The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask
Synthesis Organic Hydrate Tonic
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
Natio Acne Clear Night Repair Moisture Treatment
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque 
Spa Mystique Body Butter in Berries
Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple
Sportsgirl Base and Top Coat

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top