Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day Makeup Look

The second photo of me is without any lipstick and lipgloss on, so you can see how it looks a bit more natural. Feel free to swap anything for what you love to use, this is just how I have done it. I do have to say that I really like the way it turned out, all fresh-faced and glowing, and will definitely be wearing this look a lot now! Also, this is my first post like this so let me know what you guys think. 

Products Used:
Base
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 820 Creamy Natural
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
Clarins Blush (part of the travel kit set)
Eyes
Sleek Face & Contour Kit - I used the contour side as my eye base and used the highlight side in the inner corners
Sportsgirl Get Cheeky Cheek & Eye Shimmer - I blended this over the base
Model Co Fat Lash Volumising Mascara
Lips
Colour Theory Lipstick in Fuchsia Frenzy
Clarins Gloss Appeal Lipgloss in Sorbet 

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top