Friday 21 February 2014

FOTD: Basic Everyday Look

Hello lovelies, there is something about this weather and today in general that has got me feeling really nostalgic and I'm not sure why. No complaints though, today is rather happy feeling, as most of my days have been lately which is so nice. I thought I would do my very first fotd (face of the day) post for you all today. In all honesty these posts kind of scare me a little because I'm definitely no makeup artist, but I'm trying to push out of my comfort zone with blogging this year. Hope you enjoy this little end of the week treat featuring some of my most loved products! Don't forget to let me know what products you've been loving and using a lot lately in the comments below. (I apologise that the lighting is a bit bright!)
Face:
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in shade 820 Creamy Natural (blended in with a damp sponge)
The Body Shop Loose Face Powder in shade 02 (applied with a Real Techniques powder brush)
Sleek Blush in 926 Rose Gold (applied with a Real Techniques blush brush)

Eyes:
Stila 'In the Light' Palette - I used 'Bare' all over my lid as a base (using the Topshop eyes brush), and blended 'Kitten' into my inner corners (using the Real Techniques shading brush)
Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Isolde (using the Ecotools mineral concealer brush)
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Damsel (blended along my top lash line with my finger)
Model Co Fat Lash Volumising Mascara 

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top