Monday 17 February 2014

Little Life Update

I thought I would take a little bit of time to write up an update style post to share some exciting things with you guys. I also plan to write up a 'Monday Stuff' post later today so you can look forward to that. 

As some of you may or may not know I am currently studying a Bachelor of Communications, with a major in journalism and a sub-major in public relations. I'm about to begin my second year so life is about to get pretty hectic very soon. Something else that is a bit more exciting is that I just got a job the other day working in a cute cafe that will open sometime in the near future. I have been jobless for a few years now so that made life a little difficult and stressful sometimes. While I have seemed to survive through it, I am excited to finally be able to start saving for things like a car and a trip to England, and to also have a bit of money to spoil myself every now and again (hello some new lipsticks!). 

I have felt like lately my blog hasn't been as exciting as it can be, mostly because I haven't been able to go out and buy new products to review and share with you guys. As I am only a small, not very well known blogger, I have to buy everything with my own money, which can sometimes make staying ahead of the beauty game a little tricky. I do my best to feature new and exciting products as much as I can, and I appreciate all of you beautiful people who take the time to read my blog anyway. 

Something that has kept me quite busy the past few months has been church life, with there always being loads of things to attend and loads of things to do. Which is great! I've made so many incredible new friends over the past few months, and I know that this new season that I am stepping into is going to be one that is full of colour and excitement, and will be a real time for growth and flourishing. 

I kind of went through a little funk where YouTube wasn't as exciting for me, and I begun to not stay up-to-date with all the people I subscribe to. Never fear though, that funk is gone and I have become obsessed with them all over again. Especially ZoeEstee, and Tanya. However, my personal YouTube account has been a bit neglected lately, as I am taking more time to focus on my blog instead. As much as I do love chatting to you guys and making videos, a lot of time and effort go into them, and sadly I haven't been able to do them to their full potential. I'm the type of person who has to do something with everything I've got, or not at all. 

Three cheers for you if you managed to make it this far! I think that's really all I wanted to say in this little post. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, and you can expect to see much more new and exciting beauty posts in the near future, and hopefully some more personal ones along the way as well. If there are any sorts of posts that you would love to see on here, feel free to leave a comment below, or you can send me a tweet here! I really do love and appreciate every one of you and I am excited for the journey ahead.

lovelovelove

2 comments:

  1. Life can get in the way of things sometimes but that's alright. Congrats on landing a job!! I don't know how you got through the first year of uni!! Well done! All the best with the start of uni!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Haha, I don't know either! I'm hoping second year isn't too much harder xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top