Monday 17 February 2014

Monday Stuff #4

Today's 'stuff' post features some new products as well as some old favourites! I'm quite sick with a flu type thing at the moment so that is why you see those Vapo drops and a good old lip balm, of course. Be sure to let me know what products you have been loving lately so I can try them out! 

Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion
I got this cute little sample in the February Bellabox and it smells so sweet and lovely. I'm yet to try it so I will have to let you know what I think of it, but it looks really nice and nourishing. Perfect for the upcoming winter! 

Vicks Vapo Naturals Drops in Lemon Menthol 
As I said above, I'm quite ill at the moment, so these have become my best friend. I love anything that is lemon flavoured, and these are always my go-to lozenges for a dry, sore throat. 

Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry
Most of you probably know that this is my favourite lip balm, so it is the one I'm using religiously at the moment to soothe my lips. It's such a yummy flavour and is such great quality, which justifies the price tag! If you are a lip balm junkie like I am, I recommend you checking these ones out. 

Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Luxury Bath Creme 
What is the best thing to do when sick? Have a bath of course! So that is what I will be doing, and this is one of the few products I'll include in my relaxation time. It smells so lovely and just makes the water nice and softening on my skin.

Om She Buff Away Face Polish 
This is another sample that I received in my Bellabox, and as I have been on the hunt for a new facial scrub, this seemed perfect. I plan on using it tonight before applying a face mask, so hopefully it's as good as it sounds and looks. 

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top