Wednesday 12 February 2014

Valentine's Treat For Someone Special

As I am not currently in a relationship, Valentine's Day isn't really anything too special for me, but that doesn't stop me from lusting over the cute merchandise and Valentine's themed products that stores sell during the month of February. I just wanted to showcase something that I picked up from a store called Kikki.K today. 
This super sweet mug with a gold foil heart on either side is perfect for any tea or coffee lover! It is a nice, sturdy design and is a lovely treat to make someone's day and remind them that you love them. Whether it be for your special someone, a family member, or even just for yourself (like I did), this beautiful mug is a sweet gesture for this special day. It's only $9.95 and can be bought at any Kikki.K store or online at kikki-k.com

lovelovelove

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top