Saturday 2 November 2013

Stila "In The Light" Eyeshadow Palette

L-R: ebony, night sky, luster, gilded gold, bubbly, sandstone, sunset, bliss, kitten, bare
waterproof smudge stick eyeliner in 'damsel'
I have been lusting over this eyeshadow palette from Stila for almost a year now, and just the other week I thought, "sod it, I'm going to treat myself", and I did. I hopped onto beautybay and finally made the purchase. The palette cost me around $40, on the receipt it says £24.41. Not too badly priced considering you get 10 different shades, and the waterproof smudge stick which retails for about $20 on it's own anyway. I'm yet to use these properly, but just by the swatches I already know it's going to be absolutely amazing. I'm so happy that I finally made the leap and splurged a little because I know it'll be absolutely worth it. 

lovelovelove

2 comments:

  1. those shadows look so pigmented and gorgeous!! and the colours so wearable! :) its been on my wish list for a long time too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so pigmented and beautiful! and its the absolute perfect palette for me as they're all neutrals. definitely invest in it sometime soon, it's totally worth it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top