Tuesday 3 June 2014

A Peek Inside My Beauty Bag

I thought I would share some of my current go-to products that I just seem to be using every single day. These are some of the things that seem to be making their way onto my face day after day, because I know that they won't let me down!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in '103 True Ivory'
I know you are probably all sick of hearing about this foundation, but it's the one I reach for when my skin has no clue what it's doing. This one doesn't really fail me. I think the colour match for me is really good, the coverage is medium, the lasting power is pretty impressive, and it doesn't usually cling to dry patches too easily. Plus it smells really good, which is obviously something that everyone looks for in a foundation! (Just kidding!)

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in '15 Fair' and '10 Light'
I have a lot of love for these two. Also, shade 15 is lighter than 10, which is super confusing, I know. I currently use shade 15 under my eyes, as it's a little lighter than my skin tone, but brightens the area brilliantly. I use shade 10 on any spots and redness that I might have. They last really well on my skin and don't crease or fade awkwardly which is a great thing. I just can't seem to go a day without using these. 

Coral Colours Eyebrow Definer in '246 Dark Brown'
I'm normally not a massive eyebrow products user, mainly because I've been using all the wrong things, but lately I've been really getting into it. This just helps to give my brows the little boost they need, and fill in the areas that are a little sparse. I just really like using this product, and it has definitely started my love for brows, so watch this space! And if you have any good brow products, leave them in a comment below.

Benefit They're Real Mascara
Oh my word, this mascara deserves all the hype it gets. I was super late to jump on the bandwagon with this one, but I'm so happy that I did. This just makes my lashes look so much better. As you can see, I only have a little sample size, but I have a feeling I will be buying the full size when this runs out because I'm starting to find it difficult to not use it!

Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter in '53 Sorbet'
I am all for this pink trend that has hit the beauty world! I have just been wearing this lip product so often lately, because I know that it looks great. It's also super comfortable to wear, doesn't dry my lips out, gives nice colour payoff, and just brightens up my face and makes me look fresh and awake - which is exactly what I need this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top