Monday 9 June 2014

Recent Beauty Additions...

Over the past week I've picked up a few beauty products here and there, and I thought why not compile them into one post and share it with you all. No need to make this introduction any longer than it needs to be, let's just jump straight into the products.
Bourjois Happy Light Foundation in '50 Porcelain' 
I ordered this off ASOS the other day because it was much cheaper than buying it from Priceline, and they also had the lightest shade, whereas Priceline don't stock it. I pretty much bought this because Anna (from ViviannaDoesMakeup) raved on about it so much, and it sounded like it would be right up my street. I have yet to try it out, but I will no doubt do a post on it once I have.

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in 'Light - Cream'
I picked this up from Priceline because it was on sale for about $6 which is bargainous! I've only used this once so far, but I did quite like it. This is something that Sierra (from SierraMarieMakeup) absolutely adores, and also Amelia (from AmeliaLiana) talks about it a bit too. 
Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in 'Pink Blast' and 'Baby Pink'
These were on sale at Coles so I decided to buy both of them to test out. While these have been around for a while, I had no idea what they actually were until recently. They smell lovely and do a good job of moisturising, but I'm not sure how noticeable the colour payoff really is on me. I'm going to keep testing these out to see. 

Maybelline ColourSensational Vivid Lipstick in '904 Vivid Rose'
I bought this from Coles the other day for around $6, which is crazy, and I absolutely adore it. It is such a beautiful colour that brightens up the face and makes you look so healthy. I am so pleased and impressed with this product, amazing quality and the colour is very pigmented. You will be seeing a lot more of this!
Eyeko London Lash Curlers 
Believe it or not, I did not actually own a pair of eyelash curlers until I bought these. Crazy, I know! These looked good, had some good reviews on them, and were pretty good price as well. I ordered these off ASOS as they were on sale at the time, and I really like them. I didn't need or want anything too fancy, just something that did the job. So far so good with these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top