Wednesday 25 June 2014

Dream Again...

Today's post is going to be something a little bit different; something a little more personal. To be completely honest, life has just been a little bit harder than normal these past few weeks, and I've found myself feeling quite sad and thinking negatively. I'm not really sure exactly what has brought it on this time, and it was scaring me. I won't go into the past too much, but basically it hasn't always been peachy for me, so moments when I start to feel really down make me quite anxious because I fear of going back to a place that I swore I had left behind. This post isn't meant to be sad and upsetting, it actually has a positive point to it, I promise!

Basically, I was chatting to one of my dear friends last night about it all, and she encouraged me to dream again. It seriously got me thinking about how I've let some of my dreams die down purely because I fear that I would never reach them anyway, but I have the potential to, and so do you! I started thinking about the things I really love, and some things that came to mind were blogging, writing, making videos for YouTube, and taking photographs. These are the things I spend most of my time doing, and at the moment I do it all for free, simply because I love it. I have dreams of going to England one day and living over there for a little bit, and why can't that be a possibility? I am now seriously thinking about moving over there for a little bit once I have graduated from university - which will be at the end of next year. Who knows what my life will look like then, but I certainly hope that I can make it happen, and I'm going to do everything in my power to ensure that it does. 

I've started thinking about and dreaming again for my blog and YouTube channel, and I am excited to produce some really exciting content over the next few months. I've sort of got into a rut of comfortability and I want to break out of that and push myself more with what I'm creating. That being said, if you have any ideas of videos I could make or posts I could write, be sure to leave them as a comment below! I guess the point of this post was to encourage you to dream again. Don't be afraid to. So often I will fill my mind with a whole load of reasons as to why I can't do something and then that is what ultimately stops me. It wasn't someone else who was bringing me down, it was myself. You are your harshest critic. However, I have now decided to be bigger than that because my life has more worth than that. I am now excited for the future, and ready for battle. So I encourage you to pick up your armour and fight. As many people have said before, it is not a war that is easily won, but if anything is worth winning, this is it. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you're getting some inspiration and motivation back lovely. I know sometimes it can be hard to know 'what you're going to do' but as long as you're happy that's all that matters. Xx

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's always so awful to feel uninspired and unexcited about life, so I'm happy to be finally moving out of that little rut xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top