Friday 13 June 2014

A Week of Pink | Nails

Ah Friday, what a glorious day! To end the week of pink here, I thought I would share some of my favourite pink nail polishes. Although it may be winter here in Australia, who says you can't rock pink nails? As you can see, I am just a little obsessed with pink, and have way too many pink products (but can you really have too many?), but nothing beats a pretty pink nail. 

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 'I Pink I Can'*
I cannot rave about this formula enough, it is perfect! This is a lovely pink/coral shade that will last for ages on your nails, even without a topcoat. This is perfect for those times you're in a bit of a rush!

Essie nail polish in 'Fiji'
An infamous Essie colour, perfect for when you've got a bit of a tan. This is such a lovely baby pink shade, so perfect if you're not that daring or don't want to go too bright. 

Topshop nail polish in 'High Voltage'
Safe to say this is probably my favourite pink nail polish of all time. I also find this very easy to wear, even in the winter, because it's a darker, bolder pink shade, and I'm in love!

Rimmel Lasting Finish nail polish in 'Hot Shot'
A very pretty, true rosy pink shade that looks gorgeous. Very brightening and just looks so lovely on the nails.

Colour Theory nail polish in 'Summer Lovin' Pink'
Another all time favourite pink which is similar to the Topshop one, but not as deep. Great formula, really affordable, and will have you staring at your hands all day long because the colour is just that pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top