Friday 6 June 2014

A Little Bit of Love From Avon

In a Bellabox from a few months ago, the Avon Mega Effects mascara was included as one of the items. Sadly, mine broke after only a few uses, so Bellabox sent me another one as a replacement. My little package arrived this morning, and to my surprise it also included two beautiful lipsticks with it, I guess as something to compensate. I was so impressed with both Bellabox and Avon, so I thought I would share it in this post. Avon clearly really understand the importance of customer service, as I am one very happy customer now!

Avon kindly sent me the replacement Mega Effects mascara in the colour 'Blackest Black', which I am looking forward to trying again. They also generously included two lipsticks from the Ultra Colour Rich range. I got the shades Tangerine Tango* and Hibiscus*, and they are so beautiful. They are quite opaque, but could be sheered out if you want them to. When I swatched them they looked to be nice and moisturising, definitely not matte. They don't have any weird funky smell to them either, which is great. The website says they have Vitamin E, Arctic Berry, Omega-3 and Shea Butter in them, which makes them sound so nourishing. Keep your eyes peeled for more on these!
I am so happy that this little parcel of goodies arrived this morning, and could not be more pleased with Avon as a whole. With two beautiful new lipsticks to add to my collection, and a replacement product, how could I not be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top