Tuesday 10 June 2014

A Week of Pink | Blush

I thought I would do something a little bit different, and have a pink themed post week for the rest of the week. Today I'll focus on cheeks, tomorrow will be eyes, Thursday will be lips, and Friday will be nails. Make sure to check back each day to see what pink themed products I've selected for each category. If you haven't noticed already, pink seems to be all over the beauty world at the moment, and I'm totally on board with this trend. For now, let's talk about cheeks!

There's nothing better than a pretty pop of pink on one's cheek, especially during the colder months. These are a few of my favourite blushers, that are each a little bit different. When I want something quite bright and awakening, I reach for my Colour Theory blush in 'Dollhouse'. For something more natural, it'll either be the Essence Silky Touch blush in 'Adorable' or the Maybelline Fit Me blush in 'Medium Pink'. When I'm feeling like a bit of shimmer, but nothing over the top, it's the NYX blush in 'Pinched', and when I want something a bit more berry-toned, it's always The Cosmetic Kitchen Pure Mineral Blush in 'Strawberry'*. 

These are all beautiful blush colours, that add that something extra to my look. You can buy the Essence and Maybelline blushers from Priceline, the Colour Theory blush from Amcal, the NYX blush from Target, and The Cosmetic Kitchen blush here (their online store will be open shortly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top