Wednesday 4 June 2014

FOTN: Ellie Goulding Concert Makeup

Last night I was lucky enough to go and see Ellie Goulding perform at her sold out show while she was here in Sydney. It was one of the most incredible nights! She is the biggest babe, and sounds so perfect live. In terms of my makeup, I kept it quite simple, but with a bright lip in order to look really fresh and healthy. I was really pleased with the look so I wanted to share it here! Not really much else to say, so here are all the products I used:

Face:
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in '103 True Ivory'
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in '15 Fair' and '10 Light'
Face of Australia Loose Translucent Powder
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in 'Light - Cream'
Sleek Face Contour Kit in 'Light'
Essence Blush in '10 Adorable'

Eyes:
Coral Colours Eyebrow Definer in '246 Dark Brown'*
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Stila Eyeshadows in 'Bare' and 'Bliss'
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 'Nude'
Benefit They're Real Mascara*

Lips:
Maybelline ColourSensational Vivid lipstick in 'Vivid Rose'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top