Monday 21 October 2013

Someday Summary | Monday

I have decided that every now and then I am going to post a 'Someday Summary'. These are quite commonly done as specific day summaries, 'Wednesday Summary', for example, but I don't want to limit it to a specific day so that's why I'm calling it someday instead! Hope you enjoy this little update style post. 


  • Even though I'm not totally thrilled with my skin at the moment, the above photos are completely makeup free! Yippee. (But they are a little retouched and filtered, thanks iPhoto!)
  • My super cute cat pyjama shorts (pictured above) which I got for my birthday have become my new favourite thing. 
  • I baked banana bread today and it smells amazing. Expect a blogpost on it in the coming week.
  • I only have two weeks left of uni for the year, which is so exciting because it means my course is 1/3 complete already. But I have about 3 more major assignments due within the next few weeks so today has been spent planning them out. 
  • It's my brothers birthday tomorrow, and we're going out for dinner tonight to celebrate so that's exciting! 
  • Currently reading ZoellaEssie Button and Rose Petals 
lovelovelove



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top