Thursday 3 October 2013

Spring Lip Colours | My Top Five


Here in Australia it is well and truly into Spring, and while I desperately wish we had a cold Christmas here, that isn't really going to happen. My only option really is to move to England, one day...

The somewhat lovely weather here has inspired me to write a post on my top 5 Spring lip colours that I plan on wearing lots during Spring and share them with you all. I've tried to opt for a little bit of variety in this post, and have tried to cater to all the different age groups that may potentially read this post. So here they are!

Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in #303 'Apocaliptic' $15.95

This lip lacquer just makes me excited looking at it because it is so pigmented and so creamy and so beautiful. I have spoken about this product quite a bit, and so now I just want to wear it all the time. Though I think it's the sort of product that can only be worn if the occasion calls for it, so let's hope this season I have lots of opportunities to wear it.

Maybelline Baby Lips Color in 'Pink Lolita' $3.95

These are such a bargain and are a really great product! I love wearing these during the hotter months because they give a nice colour without being too over the top. The formula is just like the original baby lips, with a little bit of colour added in. They're easy and comfortable to wear and look gorgeous on. These are always a staple of mine!

Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Lipstick in #03 'Orange Punch' $15

You guys know how much I adore the colour boost range, and I'm looking forward to getting a lot of wear out of them over the coming months. The colours are perfect for spring and summer, and I've been quite obsessed with the orange one lately, so I suspect this will be making quite a few appearances during the next few months.

Clarins Glossy Couleur in #08 

I actually got this lip gloss years ago, and have seemed to have misplaced the box it came in, so I can't exactly remember what it was called, and as it was a gift, I don't know how much it cost. I also can't find it online. You may be wondering why I am including this since I know hardly anything about it, but I am in hope that one of you guys know what this is exactly and where to buy it from. I'm thinking perhaps they just renamed it and repackaged it, but I'm not too sure. Either way, this is a really pretty pink and adds a little sparkle, which I normally don't wear. To me it is such a spring-time colour, and I really want to push myself to get some wear out of this because I do feel as though I always forget about it.

Kate Moss for Rimmel London Lipstick in #10 $11.95

This just wouldn't be a lip colour post without a red lipstick in it! I love this one because it's a lovely cherry sort of red and is perfect for spring and summer nights. This colour also reminds me of Christmas, so it only seems appropriate to wear it as much as I can during the festive season. I feel like wearing red lipstick is a confident, bold move, and I really want to step out of my comfort zone more and wear it because why not?!

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top