Saturday 26 October 2013

6 Products I Couldn't Live Without

This tag always seems to circle around the beauty bloggers world, and I have recently come across it and decided to jump on board and join in! Choosing 6 products actually turned out to be much more difficult than I expected it to be, but I managed to narrow it down to only 6, as the tag requires! So here they are :)


1. Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion
I have horribly sensitive legs, and while this doesn't magically fix them, it does help more than anything else I've tried. If I didn't have this then my legs would look waaaaaaay worse than they already do! 
2. Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm
Even though I was a baby lips fan forever, and I still am, this has got to be my number one go-to lip balm for sure. It is amazing in every way possible. And I really love that it is 100% natural, makes me feel a lot better about putting it on my lips.
3. Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
I have a lot of love for this product. It blends beautifully into my skin, does a reasonable job at covering all my imperfections, is lightweight, doesn't slip off my face. I have definitely been loving it a lot more as the weather is getting hotter, because it's lighter than foundation so my skin can actually breathe. You can also read a review of this product here
4. Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser
Let me start off by saying that this smells so lovely. It has a very vanilla-like, natural sort of smell which lingers and is pleasant and nice. I do plan to properly review this product in the near future, but for now I'll say that it is lightweight on my skin, my foundation applies nicely on top of it, does a relatively good job at hydrating my skin, doesn't irritate my skin in any way. Something that I also really love about this product is that it has no nasties in it whatsoever, no artificial colours, no parabens, no sulphates, no synthetic fragrances, and is 100% vegan and 100% carbon neutral. Basically just an incredible product! 
5. Sleek Blush in 926 Rose Gold
This is by far my favourite blush that I own, it is so lovely to wear and has incredible pigmentation. I'm definitely going to be asking for some more of these for Christmas because they're amazing quality and so cheap! This one is a beautiful pinky, peachy, rosy, golden colour and really looks amazing on my skin.
6. Maybelline Cat Eyes Volum' Express Mascara 
You guys know just how much I love my Maybelline mascaras, so of course I had to include one as part of my top 6. I love this one because it is so versatile and makes my lashes look lovely. Sadly this one isn't waterproof, but it doesn't smudge or anything so that's alright. 

Now I'm tagging anyone else who wants to take up this challenge and pick their top 6! Good luck, and comment below if you did so I can read what yours were.

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top