Friday 11 October 2013

Current Favourites


What better post to do than a current beauty favourites one! I would have loved to film this as a video, but I just don't have the energy or time to do so, so a trusty blog post it is! 
These products are basically just some things I have been really loving and using a lot recently. Lately I've been going for a more natural, basic, fuss-free look and these are some things I have been using to achieve it. 


1) Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream $15.95
I had a not-so-wonderful experience with my Garnier BB Cream as I have mentioned before, so while I was hesitant trying this one out, I actually really do like it. It has a mousse-like consistency, similar to the Maybelline Dream foundation range. It blends quite nicely and lasts all day long. So far I haven't broken out majorly from it, which is always a bonus! I've actually found myself reaching for this a lot more than my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, which is a massive deal for me! This is just nice with the awful hot weather we've been having lately, especially if you don't want that full face of heavy makeup feeling. (You can read my more in-depth review of this product here)


2) Sportsgirl Glow and Behold Illuminating Bronzer $9.95
I love this stuff a lot! Because it has bronze, golden, and pink shades in it it really gives you such a beautiful glow without being too bronzed or too pink. I've been using this as my bronzer, blush, contour, and highlighter lately because it's so easy and simple to use and I'm done in no time. I just think it has a beautiful finish on my skin and is so perfect for the warm spring and summer days! 


3) Maybelline the Falsies Waterproof Mascara $19.25
I feel like this is such a holy grail product and it absolutely deserves to be! I always go through phases where I don't like to wear any eye makeup, but lately I have been reaching for this more than ever. I think mascara just really helps to open up your eyes, and makes you look more put together. The fact that this is waterproof is also really great as it is only getting hotter here in Australia! 


4) Topshop Eye Crayon in Marble $3.00
This was such a wonderful bargain buy, as you can tell. And I would happily pay full price for this product. This was on sale, obviously, but I think they're normally about $10 (could be wrong, just going off memory). This colour is so pretty for everyday wear, and I love it so much because it really opens up my eyes and make me look so much brighter and more awake. It's just perfect! Lately I have just been popping this on and blending it with my finger, then putting the falsies on my lashes and I'm good to go for eye makeup. 


5) Maybelline Baby Lips Color in Berry Crush $3.95
This has been a product that I've loved for a long time, but have actually forgotten about up until recently when I rediscovered it in my makeup collection and fell in love all over again! This is my go-to for when I want a touch of colour on my lips. It's so moisturising and smells lovely and looks lovely and natural on the lips. The formula of these are really nice, and they're so great for when you want a kiss of colour without it being too much. 


6) Sportsgirl Nail It! Two-in-One Base and Top Coat $7.95
I have actually found myself wearing nail polish a lot more recently, and that has given me plenty of chances to try out this base and top coat from Sportsgirl. I know there are probably loads more out there that are so much better, but I am really quite enjoying this one. It definitely makes my nail polish last longer, and helps to stop it from chipping. There really isn't much else to say, but I'm a fan of this product! 


7) Taylor by Taylor Swift perfume $79 (100mL)
This perfume smells so so so good! I have gotten so many compliments wearing this, you have no idea. This has definitely been my go-to perfume since buying it last month. It's so perfect for everyday wear, or even for wearing out at night. It's just so beautiful and versatile. I did a whole blog post on this product, so feel free to go and read that here!

Well, they are all of the products that I have been really loving lately and using pretty much every single day! What are some things you guys have been loving lately?

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top