Tuesday 8 October 2013

Birthday Week ; Treats to Myself

Guess what guys, it is my birthday this week! On Sunday the 13th of October I will turn 19 and I am so beyond excited, you guys have no idea. This year I have decided to maximise the celebrations and am going to celebrate birthday week, which I think is just where you celebrate and get excited over your birthday every day of the week which your birthday is on. So why not! 
I went shopping with one of my friends from uni today and bought a few things for myself whilst we were there. They were basically all things that I was planning to buy anyway, but never really got around to doing so. If you guys would like a more in-depth review of anything just let me know and I will be more than happy to do so for you! Also, expect to see some more posts throughout the week as my birthday celebrations continue! 
Handbag, on sale for $25 (normally $49.95), Sportsgirl
Tea Tree Oil $9.95, The Body Shop
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in shade #10 $14.95 & Maybelline MasterShape Eyebrow Pencil in Deep Brown $11.50, both from Priceline
Bobble Filtered Water Bottle $12, Target

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top