Monday 28 October 2013

A Little Room Tour

I have wanted to do a room tour blog post for a really long time, but whenever I take the photos for it I'm never fully satisfied with how they turn out, and I'm still not, but I'm writing this blog post anyway. I hope you enjoy this little sneak peak inside my room, and if anything catches your eye let me know if you want more information on it or whatever. Also, you should know that I really don't like my pink feature wall anymore, was a choice I made many years ago! I just haven't had the chance to paint over it. Perhaps this will even inspire you when decorating your own room. 

lovelovelove

4 comments:

  1. such a cute room! I love all the tickets and photos everywhere :)

    http://beautybalmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! so sweet of you to say :) i'll definitely be checking out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Your room is so cute! I love how you really personalised it, that's a tip I need to take with mine
    Honest-mistakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Yeah I definitely always try to make it as personalised as possible, because its the place where I can really express myself. Decorate it to really reflect you :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top