Friday 25 October 2013

Wanderlust Dreams

This is a spur of the moment late night post as my mind was filled with thoughts and I just needed to quickly write them down here. I really want to travel the world. There aren't a lot of things that I'm 100% sure of, but that is one of them that I am. I also want to live in England for a little bit of time. I would also like to fall in love young - particularly with someone who is American or British, not really quite sure why. This post is basically just to say that I want to travel and see the world, and I hope that one day I will be able to document those adventures on here. I'm writing this to hopefully be kept accountable by you guys, to push myself out of my comfort zone and get a little uncomfortable, because that's where life really begins. I don't have much else to say on this really, so I'll leave you to ponder these random thoughts of mine, and perhaps it'll even stir up new desires within you as well. 

lovelovelove


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top