Monday 30 September 2013

Topshop Beauty


Topshop has only recently opened up here in Australia, and I'm not necessarily close to one, so my beauty collection from there is quite small. Nevertheless, I felt like blogging about this anyway. I really do love Topshop (apart from their price tags!) and I like the few beauty items that I have from there, and one day I will purchase a lipstick! You will recognise most of these products as they were featured in my Melbourne haul post but I never actually spoke about them. But today I will!


Eye Crayons in 'Marble' and 'Rust' $3.00 each

These were actually on sale when I bought them, and I could not be more excited about this bargain I picked up! I don't own any other eye crayons except for these, and I think they're great if you need a quick touch of colour. They aren't extremely long lasting, but last a few hours before they start to crease. I love the colours as they are lovely natural, neutral colours. The 'rust' colour (bottom one) is more pigmented than the 'marble' one, as the marble is a lighter more champagne sort of colour. They are so creamy and blend really nicely, and both are very pretty on!


Eyeshadow Brush $8.00

This is a lovely little brush that I use all the time with my Nars 'Isolde' eyeshadow. It's not that suitable for blending, but for applying colour all over the lid, it works just fine! It's so bright and nice to use. There isn't ever that much to say about brushes, except that it's good.


Nail Polish in 'Peaches and Cream' and 'High Voltage' $10.00

If there's one Topshop product that I absolutely love and recommend to everyone, it's their nail polishes. Oh wow, I want to own them all! I love love love these so much, it's crazy. They are such high quality, last so long even without a topcoat, and the colours are amazing both in the jar and on the nail. I could go on forever about how wonderful they are. If there is anything that is absolutely value for money, it's these. Go and splurge, it is totally worth it! 

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top