Wednesday 25 September 2013

Sportsgirl Beauty | Review

I adore Sportsgirl. I think that they're such a wonderful store, and one of my personal favourites! As you may or may not know, they have a beauty section in their stores, and over time I have acquired some of their products. I feel like Sportsgirl beauty products aren't heavily talked/blogged about, so I thought I would do a little review on them for you all. And I just have to say that Sportsgirl wins the award for best product names! They're just so cute and clever. 


Glow and Behold Illuminating Bronzer - $9.95
I really like this bronzer because it's not just bronze, but it also has golden and pink shades in it as well to give you a more flushed, natural glow. This is perfect for me because I'm never normally that tan as I really don't go outside all that much (haha, hopefully that'll change this Summer!). For the price, this is a great little product that is a lovely little Summer staple, though the brush that comes with it is rubbish, as most included brushes are!

Get Cheeky Cheek & Eye Shimmer in 'Rose' - $9.95
The amount of times that I have mentioned this product on my blog is actually ridiculous now! Basically it's just a gem. It's so versatile, I use it as blush, highlighter, bronzer, eyeshadow. It's such a pretty product and I think it looks lovely on my skin. This is just a bargain buy because it's great quality and has so many uses!

Brushed Up! Kabuki Brush - $12.95
This brush is so soft and so wonderful. It's perfect for travelling because it has a lid and compresses nicely so it doesn't lose it's shape. I don't really have much else to say, it's just a very good kabuki brush, so if you're looking for one, maybe try this one!

Pout About It! Lip Colour in 'Pretty Please' - $9.95
This is a lovely pink/nude colour that is perfect for every day wear! It looks really lovely on, and has that 'my lips but better' look to it. It has a bit of a shine, but isn't too much. It's a tad bit drying and needs to be reapplied every so often, but other than that it's good. They have so many more colours, so if this one isn't your cup of tea, there is bound to be another that is.


Nail IT! Nail Polish - $7.95
I have way too many nail polishes in general, and the majority of them are from Sportsgirl! Overall, these nail polishes are good but not great. The colour range is incredible, but they aren't the most amazing quality, but they're good enough! I recommend doing two coats, and applying a top coat as well, in order for them to last longer on your nails. For only $7.95 each, these are definitely a bargain buy and are a great addition to anyones collection!

Colours from left to right: Sportsgirl Blue, Belle Vista, Bossy Boots, Frenchie, Galactic Glamour, Vegas, Base/Top Coat

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top