Monday 16 September 2013

Taylor by Taylor Swift

Hello hello! I really do sincerely apologise for the fact that I have been quite inconsistent when it comes to blogging lately. I don't have any excuse other than I just haven't been inspired, and as I do this as a hobby I only blog when I want to, not because I have to. Never fear though, I have gained some inspiration and so expect a few new blog posts throughout the week! Starting with this one right here!

Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love Taylor Swift. I could go on forever about how much she inspires me, but I won't. Earlier this year she began talking about a new fragrance of hers that she would be releasing later in the year. As soon as I found out about it I was overjoyed and just couldn't wait for the release day to come. Here in Australia we where never given a definite day, so we just had to wait and keep our eyes open in Myer and hope that the day came sooner rather than later. And come it did!

I saw quite a few tweets circulating recently of Aussie fans who had spotted the fragrance in Myer, so this morning I headed to the closest one to me, and after not being able to find it on the shelves, the lovely lady went out the back in the storerooms and opened a box and got my her new fragrance. There weren't any testers so I had to purchase this completely blind, having no idea just how it smelt. But going off Taylor's track record, I had a feeling it would be amazing, and it was! Taylor has outdone herself once again, and this fragrance is completely different from Wonderstruck and Enchanted Wonderstruck. It's so modern and classy, elegant and captivating, and just utterly beautiful. 

It's described as being "beautifully crafted from luscious fruits, blushing florals and soft woods. It's an unforgettable scent that's classic yet completely alluring." "It opens with alluring aromas of lychee, tangerine and magnolia petals, with peony, hydrangea and vanilla orchid in the heart and a base made of sandalwood, apricot nectar, cashmere musk and soft woods." It's just amazing, to tell you the truth.

Taylor says that she designed it to reflect her personal style, and that's why she wanted it to be called 'Taylor'. The bottle is so beautiful and it smells incredible. It was definitely worth the wait.

It's now available in Myer for $59 for 50mL and $79 for 100mL. The 100mL also comes with a handbag! 


Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top