Monday 23 September 2013

Rimmel London Lips | Review

I am a big fan of Rimmel London. I think that for a drugstore brand, they make some killer products; Wake Me Up foundation, Kate Moss lipsticks, Apocalips Lip Lacquer to name a few. For today's post I thought I'd do a little review on some of them. So here we go...


(Left to right)

1) Kate Moss for Rimmel London #16 - $11.95
This one I managed to pick up for only $4 or something crazy like that, and it's a fun, summery coral/pink colour. I'm not 100% sure whether I love the colour on me or not, but I do plan to give it a go this Spring and Summer. A downside I found to this lipstick is that it seemed to dry my lips out a little and go flakey. It's probably on the safer side as coral lipsticks go, so why not give it a go!

2) Kate Moss for Rimmel London #10 - $11.95
This was the fist Rimmel lipstick that I bought, and I was attracted to it because of it's colour. It's such a bright cherry red that's more on the orange side than blue or pink/purple. It's a lovely consistency and is such a bright, bold, fun colour to wear. It has good lasting power, and I didn't really notice it to be as drying as #16. It's the perfect red for summer and has a gorgeous finish to it. 

3) Kate Moss for Rimmel London #107 - $12.95
This range is the matte finish lipsticks, and this is a gorgeous deep red/purple. For me, I find this to be perfect for the colder Autumn/Winter months. It has a lovely finish, and is matte like it promises to be. It's colour payoff is beautiful, rich and intense, but not too scary or over the top. It lasts all night long and doesn't flake or fade. I also found it to be quite smudge resistant as well. This is probably my favourite one that I own, and Zoe inspired me to buy it because she looks stunning wearing it! 

4) Rimmel London Apocalips lip lacquer #303 Apocalptic - $15.95
This range of lip lacquers are so amazing it's crazy! The pigmentation of these is unbeatable. They are so comfortable to wear and look incredible. This one doesn't dry my lips out or anything. It's such a rich, intense colour payoff and is so bright and fun and is perfect for Summer. The consistency is so creamy and gorgeous. It has a little doe foot applicator which has a well in it which holds some of the product in it, so just be careful that you don't have too much in it or you'll be in trouble! I really want to expand my collection of these because they're just such a great product. Definitely recommend them! 

All of these can be purchased from Priceline, Big W, Kmart, Target, Coles, Woolworths, etc.

lovelovelove

L-R #16, #10, #107, #303 Apocaliptic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top