Friday 20 September 2013

Let's Paint the Town RED

Essie is not a nail polish brand unfamiliar to many, and sadly here in Australia it is quite expensive! I have admired the colours from afar, but never purchased any until now! Priceline has recently introduced Essie to their range and are selling it for $16.95, which is cheaper than other places such as Myer. However, as it is new, Priceline had an introductory price of only $12.95, so I just had to grab one! It took me so long to finally decide on a colour, and I went with 'really red'. I love red nail polish, I think it looks so classic and beautiful, and makes you feel and look confident. This shade of red is just absolutely perfect and I honestly fell in love with it immediately. I've already got my eye on a few more that I'll splurge on over the coming months. It took me a while to add Essie to my collection, and I'm so glad I finally did! (And a big thanks to you, Priceline!) 

So if you're thinking of splurging on a new Essie nail polish, I really recommend checking out Priceline's range, especially at the moment because of the wonderful discount. There are plenty of gorgeous colours to choose from, it'll be hard just picking a few! 



Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top