Tuesday 9 September 2014

A Week In Outfits

So it seems that I'm finally fulfilling my 'part fashion blogger' responsibilities with today's little post featuring a recap of my outfits from last week. Now, you will notice a certain pair of jeans make a fair few appearances, and nothing is all that fancy. However, I am quite liking the contents of my wardrobe at the minute, so I'm taking full advantage of that with this post. Perhaps you will find some outfit inspiration among these, so enjoy!
Monday: I just had a regular day at uni, so I kept it pretty chill and comfortable. My jeans are the Modern Ankle grazers from Target (they will be making a reappearance, just you wait), top is a basic white tee from Valleygirl, cardigan is a few years old and from the brand Avocado at SES, my bag is from Kmart and the sunglasses are the Leah ones from Cotton On. I also wore my Nike Free Run 5.0 trainers, however they weren't on my feet at this stage!
Tuesday: As you can see this outfit is very similar to the one from the day before (oops). I just really like the vibes that they give. Same jeans from Target, top is a white cami from Valleygirl (their basic's section is ridiculously good, and cheap!), cardigan is the brand Mix at Coles, same bag from Kmart, and shoes are Toms. 
Wednesday: Wednesday's are my day off, so I usually spend the day in my pyjamas, and I'm totally okay with that. I didn't want to fancy around and pretend that I wore some lovely outfit, so I thought I'd keep it real and raw. My pants are from Kmart (they are so comfortable it's crazy), and my jumper is from Millers and I bought it a few sizes up so that it was big, slouchy and cozy. 
Thursday: Today was the day I went into the city for Vogue's Fashion Night Out. I wanted to be chill and comfortable, but also have a more 'put together' vibe about my outfit. As you can see, those same Target jeans are on once again, plus a black version of my Valleygirl tee and a cardigan from Topshop. I have so much love for this cardigan, it's actually becoming a bit of a problem. 
Friday: What a glorious day! Sadly the weather wasn't all that lovely, but I needed a change from wearing jeans, so opted for a skirt and tights. My black skirt is from Blue Juice, cropped grey jumper is from Target (with a white tee from Asos underneath), and the green parka is from Temt, plus that same Kmart bag once again!
Something Extra: So I bought a pair of the infamous love/hate shoe. I picked these dupes (copies) of Birkenstock's by the brand Lipstik. They were only $29.95 from Trade Secret and I thought it would give me a chance to see how much I like them before going and spending $100 on Birks. Thoughts...? I actually really love them, although I hated them at first. I've seen so many bloggers wear them lately, and they've really grown on me. Anna (Vivianna Does Makeup) calls them the Marmite, or Vegemite, shoe. I'm team Vegemite in this instance (although I actually hate the taste of Vegemite). 

So there we have it, a week in outfits done and dusted. If you like this sort of post be sure to let me know and I'll do them every now and then. And just in case anyone is curious, my iPhone case is by Kate Spade and I bought it from the Apple Store. I am clearly no fashionista, but I kind of like the look I've got going on at the moment, so hopefully you guys do as well. Now I'm going to resume dancing to Black Widow by Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora...

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely, Sam! Loving your new hair. Those jeans look seriously comfortable. I wish I could have gone to Vogue Fashion Night Out, would have been so much fun. I'm not sure if I would get into the Birkenstock trend but I really like the white ones you have!! :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear! the Birks are definitely a trend that not everyone is on board with so i understand! but thanks for your lovely words xxx

      Delete
  2. i love all your outfits, I have a very similar style to you! You're so pretty. By the way, it's so cool how you're from Australia. I'm from the UK and i've always wanted to visit! :) x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're far too sweet! I love the UK and have always wanted to visit there! I'm half British as well, so I'm just desperate to get there one day. But here in Australia it is really beautiful, so I'd recommend coming if you ever got the chance x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top