Monday 14 April 2014

Monday Stuff #5

It's been a little while since I last did a 'stuff' post, so I thought it was well overdue. I decided to have a little pamper evening tonight and these were a few products that made an appearance. I love that the weather is getting colder as it means baths are actually possible without overheating, so I expect I'll be having a lot more pamper evenings from here on in. Don't forget to leave me a comment of some of your pamper evening favourites for me to try out.
Re-Gen Cream
This is one of my skincare staples of the night time, but one that I do love dearly, and even more so now that it's getting colder and my skin needs a bit more hydration through the night. I use this to help with scarring/pigmentation and blemishes and I do like it quite a bit. 

Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish
I recently bought this and it was love at first sight. Using this feels so heavenly and it smells lovely and leaves my skin feeling so nourished. I can already tell it's going to be a firm favourite and I can't wait to try more from Soap & Glory in the future. 

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with vitamin e & peppermint
I actually got this in my Bellabox this morning (and a video of my Bellabox unboxing will go up on my YouTube channel here in a few days time) so was eager to try it straight away. So far, so good. I like the peppermint in it because it makes my lips tingle, and it feels really moisturising which is exactly what you would expect from Burt's Bees! 

I Love...Strawberries & Milkshake Bubble Bath
No pamper evening is complete without a bubble bath, and this was another recent purchase that I was wanting to try out. It smells so sweet and lovely, makes a decent amount of bubbles, and leaves the water feeling soft on my skin and smelling divine. Definitely impressed with this treat! 
SIDE NOTE: I have recently started uploading videos again on my YouTube channel which makes me very excited and very happy, so be sure to go and subscribe if you want to because I will actually be using it and uploading regularly this time. Your support would be much appreciated, thanks lovelies. You can click here to subscribe! 

lovelovelove

2 comments:

  1. I just finished my Flake Away *sad face*. Such a great product to scrub that dry skin away!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice product! I was so impressed with it's thick consistency, but it wasn't too harsh on my skin either. You'll have to pick up another tub now :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top