Friday 18 April 2014

Review: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Micellar waters have been quite popular for a few years now, and it was only when they finally made their way into the drugstore that I decided to buy one, mainly because the others were just a bit too pricey for me. As I have been using the Garnier micellar water for a little over a month now, I thought it was time that I reviewed it for you guys. 
Essentially a micellar water is just a magic water that breaks down your makeup and removes it all easily. It's supposed to be better for your skin than using makeup wipes, and can be used just to refresh your face if you don't need a heavy duty cleanser. This product is pretty much the same thing as Bioderma, but a fraction of the price. I honestly love everything about this product. It breaks my makeup down so well and so easily, has no perfume in it so doesn't irritate my skin or eyes, it hasn't caused me to break out more either, and can we please just talk about the packaging. I am in love! It's incredible value for money, and you get a decent amount of product - 400mls. I use this on a large cotton pad before I actually cleanse my face at night and am a total cleansing water convert. If you're on the hunt for a micellar water I definitely recommend this one, as it's suitable for all skin types. It does everything it's supposed to do, and leaves your skin feeling a lot cleaner and ready to go. Good job Garnier! 

You can buy this from places such as Priceline, Kmart, Big W, Coles and so on, and it retails for about $11.99
lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top