Monday 9 February 2015

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush | The New Love

Can we all just take a moment and admire and appreciate just how beautiful this blush is! I have wanted one of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting blushes for so long now, and I resisted the temptation for quite a while, before I finally gave in. I picked up the shade Mood Exposure for a few reasons. 1. It's unlike any other blush I currently own. 2. It's the perfect shade for autumn and winter, which is just around the corner. 3. It works perfectly with berry-toned lipsticks, which I wear a lot during the colder months. 

To me, this blush is sort of a blush/bronzer/highlighter hybrid. It's the kind of thing you can just sweep on your cheeks and then be good to go, and I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of it. I don't have much to say about it yet, although I've heard many good things about these blushes so I have no doubt that I'm going to love it. I just wanted to share it with you while it was beautiful and unused. Keep your eyes peeled for it in an upcoming makeup look on my YouTube channel sometime in the future! 

I bought mine from Mecca Maxima, and you can too - http://mecca.com.au/

4 comments:

  1. This blush is stunning, I love ones that add colour AND highlight/brighten your face! I really love how you take such good photos for all your posts! Why does mecca have to be so expensive though :(

    Also, I have nominated/tagged you for the 'Liebster Award' (basically a tag), don't feel like you have to do it, but I would love to see your answers! I really think your blog is great.
    Sorry if this seems like spam, it isn't!

    Check out the post where I tagged you: http://what-caitie-did.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/liebster-award-tag.html

    -Caitie x
    www.what-caitie-did.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and for the nomination! I'll definitely try to do that tag sometime soon :) Mecca is pretty expensive, you're right, but the quality of their products is amazing so I suppose you get what you pay for xx

      Delete
  2. Wow what a beautiful blush! I seems that it makes the skin look more healthy , like a glow.

    Cylia<3
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a beautiful blush and makes my skin look so healthy and lovely whenever I use it. It's definitely one I'd recommend xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top