Wednesday 3 February 2016

Getting Excited Over Grocery Store Trips

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I'm trying to be a bit wiser with my spending habits and develop some sort of budget. While also being wiser with my spending, but I'm trying to be smarter with me eating. I'm not going to be super healthy all of the time, because right now that's just unrealistic for me, but I'm going to try and make small changes and better choices where I can. I went to Aldi with my brother yesterday and picked up all of this stuff for less than $30! To me, that seemed like a bargain. There are a few not so healthy bits in amongst the healthy things too - baby steps! It was such a successful trip to the grocery store and I feel so pleased with my purchases. (For reference, I still live at home so I don't need to buy all of my food, just extra things that I want for myself.)

As a quick overview I got asparagus, basil pesto and egg fettuccine to make for dinner (many, many servings of it ha!), amazing looking chocolate muesli to have with fresh berries and yoghurt (I bought the berries but already had yoghurt at home), some dip, chocolate coated rice cakes, and dark chocolate to snack on, and shortbread to have with a cup of tea. I'm a happy gal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top