Tuesday 2 February 2016

Op Shop Finds #1

I am trying to introduce a new word into my vocabulary - budget. What a scary word. A word that means you're really growing up. To be honest, I spend more money than I should, and it's not good. That is why I'm trying to break my bad habit and look for cheaper options, that are still just as good, if not better! I thought why not document my finds and journey here on my blog because it might even help to inspire you as well. 

Today's post is about my recent op shop finds. I love op shopping because it's so fun. I think of it like hunting for treasure, and it feels amazing when you find gold. I'm trying to become more conscious of where I'm buying from, and op shops are a great way to help support charities, while finding great bargains. I visited two op shops near me over the past week and these were the few bits I picked up. I got a total of five items and all up it only cost me $27! 

This sweater top is originally from Country Road and was only $5! I will definitely be getting a lot of wear out of this in autumn and winter. 

This sweet little top is originally from Glassons and was also $5. I love the mustard yellow colour of it and think it's the most perfect little top for all year round - but especially autumn and spring. 

This lovely little skirt is from Temt and was another $5 bargain. I love the vintage look of it and it's peachy colour and spotty design. I just feel so lady-like and lovely in it. 

This is another polka dot find and was also $5. It is originally from Uniqlo and I think it's also got a lovely vintage, classy, sophisticated feel about it. It's more appropriate for going out somewhere nice, and I hope to get a lot of wear out of it. 

Last but not least is the most precious dress that has little flowers all over it, and it's from Dotti. It was $7 and as soon as I tried it on I knew it was the one for me. I just feel so beautiful in it - which is a good sign that you're buying the right thing! 

I hope seeing my great finds has inspired you to check out the op shops in your local area. You'll never know what you'll find and I can't wait to explore some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top