Wednesday 23 March 2016

Freshly Baked Jam Drops

The other day I stumbled upon a recipe for jam drops that someone I follow on Instagram had posted. It included very few ingredients and looked simple to make. Jam drops are some of my favourite treats to eat, and they go perfectly with a cup of tea! So this morning I decided to make them and share it here so that you can make them too.  

You'll need...

  • 1/2 cup of sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup of soft butter
  • 2 cups of flour
  • jam - I used both strawberry and raspberry jam
Then all you have to do is mix the ingredients together (minus the jam of course), roll the mixture into little balls, and push down on them with your thumb to create a little dip which you then fill with jam. Bake them for 10 minutes on 180 degrees celsius (my oven was preheated a bit). Ta-da, you now have delicious jam drops to enjoy for morning tea. 

Such a simple treat to make, right? Happy baking loves!

You can see the Instagram account where I got the recipe from here.


2 comments:

  1. Yum!! Looks so easy! I would like to add some shredded coconut to the mix.

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so easy to make! Yum, shredded coconut would be a great addition x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top