Friday 27 May 2016

Goodness Skincare

Goodness me I love Goodness skincare! So, a little back story...I was on the hunt for some new skincare products, a new cleanser and morning moisturiser to be precise. The ones I was using at the time just weren't all that great and weren't doing anything for my skin. But I didn't want to have to spend loads of money on new products, but I also didn't want to waste my money on cheaper products that just weren't very good. Do you see my potential dilemma? So I spotted these products on Woolworth's website (so random, I know), and was immediately drawn in by their cute and simple pastel packaging. I did a quick search of them online to briefly read some reviews and everyone was writing really positive things, so I thought I'd give them a go - plus they were 30% off, so perfect timing! 

Can I just take a quick moment to say that these products are so good! I almost want to say that they're amazing, but I don't know if that's going too far...but they kind of are! For starters, the range is so affordable. I'll go into each product specifically in a little bit, but nothing is over $20. What's even better is that they are filled with great ingredients and are good for the environment too. They are a new brand that originate from New Zealand and are kind of along the same lines of brands such as Sukin and Antipodes. They don't test their products on animals, their packaging is all recyclable and the products are biodegradable. They also don't put any nasties in their products - so no parabens, petrochemicals, PEGs, sulfates, silicons or harsh surfactants. Meaning it's good for you and good for the environment! Plus they have chia seed oil running through all of their products - which is high in omega 3 and omega 6 (both of which our bodies don't naturally produce) and has them in the perfect ratio to each other. 

At the moment they have 5 products, and I currently own 3 of them, and I plan to pick up the other two at some point as well. To give you a quick debrief of my skin it's oily/combination and prone to breaking out. I have some left over scarring and larger pores too. It can get quite dehydrated in the winter, but still oily at the same time - it's very frustrating! 
I'll start with quickly chatting about the Every Day Cream Cleanser. As I have oily skin I was a little scared this product could go horribly wrong for me, but I love it! It cleans my skin really well without ever making it feel dry or flaky. It removes my excess makeup and works just as well in the morning as it does at night. It does kind of smell like grass, which takes some getting used to, but it's a lovely feeling product to use so I don't mind. 
Next is the Every Morning Moisturiser which is so so so good!! This one has a different scent, a little bit more on the floral/fruity side, which is really nice. It's hydrating without leaving my skin feeling greasy. It is so nice under makeup and keeps my skin happy all day. Finding a good moisturiser has been such a struggle for years, but I think I've finally found the one! If you've got extremely dry skin you might find this isn't hydrating enough for you, but if your skin is like mine then I highly encourage you to check this one out. 
Lastly, the Every Week Face Scrub which isn't like your typical harsh face scrubs. This has a milky consistency and the powdered pumice is so fine that it won't aggravate your skin. It's so nourishing, which isn't what you usually expect from a scrub, and feels so nice to use. If you're after some hard core exfoliation, this one isn't for you, but if you're after something a little more gentle then this is perfect. 

You can currently find the brand in Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, and selected Woolworths stores. The products range from $12.99-$19.99 and there is also an Every Evening Cream and Organic Chia Seed Oil which I have yet to purchase. I have nothing but good things to say about these products and I'm so pleased that I took a leap of faith and bought them. What a great decision that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top