Friday 21 June 2013

My Beauty Corner

Lately I've been feeling a little uninspired, which is why I haven't really posted anything in a while. I have literally been racking my brain for weeks trying to think of something to post, and I finally thought of something! I thought I would show you guys my beauty corner where I keep all my makeup and perfumes and whatnot. Some of you may be interested in seeing how I store my things, as well as what other products I use but don't often talk about. 

I have taken some photos of my little corner, so I do hope you like them and find it a little interesting to see just how I organise my stuff and what products I have on my shelf. It's not super super neat and tidy, but it is organised just how I like it. I hope you enjoy this post, let me know if you do, and perhaps one day I'll work towards doing a room tour for you guys if these sorts of things interest you. If any products or anything grab your attention and you'd like to know more about it, let me know in the comments below. Hope you're all having a wonderful day, and expect a product review coming within the next few days. 

Much love! 

My vintage birdcage with a Chanel ribbon tied on top.
My beautiful smelling hand creams. 
My little nail polish collection. 
Makeup brushes.
All my favourite lip glosses and lip balms.
Other general beauty items such as foundation, blush, mascara etc.
My favourite and most-worn perfumes.
My whole beauty corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top