Wednesday 26 June 2013

My Recent Adventure...

The Sunday just gone I boarded a train and went to visit my Nan who lives up in the Hunter area. It was a rainy, cold, and gloomy day here in Sydney as I waved goodbye to my Dad and brother and began my little adventure. It was only a short trip of about 3 days, but was still a lot of fun. I thought that I would share some photos with you guys of my trip so you can have a little taste of what I did and what I saw. Now, I'm making this sound so much more exciting than it actually was, so don't get your hopes up too high! 

On the second day that I was there my Nan and I went and had lunch at a cute little place in the Hunter Valley Gardens, and the food was delicious! (If you want to see a pic of what I had for lunch, pop over to my instagram profile here, and don't forget to follow me while you're there!) I took some photos while I was there, as well as some in her garden, and of some treats we bought. 

Now before I end up babbling on forever, here are the photos, and beware...there are quite a few! Enjoy :)

Much love! 


The picturesque pond at the Hunter Valley Gardens
Such a beautiful little spot
The cutest little General Store at the Hunter Valley Gardens
A beautiful church that many people get married at each year
Sweets from the British Lolly Shop - chewy lemon bon bons, caramel fudge, galaxy & galaxy caramel chocolate bars
Milk Duds from Aldi; my favourite American sweet
Maple tree in my Nan's garden
Pretty little flowers in my Nan's garden
Delicious oranges on the tree
Peekaboo! That's me!
Enjoying a cup of green tea with my Nan
My Nan's cute little dogs - Brandy, Benji and Buffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top